- Be responsible for providing medical care from Neonates to geriatrics under the direct supervision of a licensed Allergist(s)
- Coordinate performance goals – medications, foods, etc.
- Diagnose and treat a variety of acute and chronic conditions
- Order tests and interpret results
- Develop treatment plans and prescribe medications
- Obtain patient history and perform physical exams
- Serve as primary care providers
- Live and work in this fantastic Westchester location just under an hour from NYC