Post Acute Specialists group has been reinventing the healthcare delivery model for years by combining human support, health expertise, and technology. We provide telehealth services that unify the best practitioners which allow quality and consistent care to be delivered to everyone, including the most underserved population group. Post Acute Specialists’ mission is to provide all seniors equal access to medical specialists. Our vision is to become a national program, raising the standard of medical care for all seniors.
We are fully invested in improving clinician job satisfaction. Our team enjoys:
- The autonomy of setting their hours and schedules
- Flexibility that allows for a healthy work-life balance, enhanced by a competitive earning potential and growth opportunities
- A supportive, patient-centered environment based upon a culture of caring and the joy of practicing medicine and fundamentally improving the healthcare system by making medical specialists accessible to “hard-to-reach" patients and seniors.
- Working with other providers that are experts in their field
- The opportunity to lend their healthcare expertise through meaningful work.
Our clinician-focused technology and resources will help you:
- Conduct clinical assessments and evaluations
- Formulate treatment plans, as needed
- Prescribe medications with proper dosage and administration instructions
- Oversee telemedicine patient flow and daily functions of the telemedicine shift
- Maintain accurate electronic medical records of patients' contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress
- Maintain integrity, availability, and confidentiality of all PHI
- Oversee the reporting of diagnostic testing results, follow-up treatment, referrals, and recovery
- Participate in quality assurance and care improvement initiatives
- Adhere to HIPAA standards for information security, privacy, and confidentiality
Our ideal candidates would have
- The ability to build rapport with patients and exude a compassionate and caring demeanor
- Sharp, evidence based clinical assessment and diagnosis skills.
- Interest in providing caring and compassionate services with a non-judgmental, patient-centered approach
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- No restrictions on ability to be credentialed with Medicaid or other payers
- Open to learning new software and technology; technology protocol and EMR training provided, if needed
- Fluency other languages in addition to English is highly desirable
- Must be a licensed RN in the state of Texas in good standing (NP applicants)
- Must be a licensed NP or PA in the state of Texas and be in good standing
- NPI and DEA
- BLS/ACLS Certification
- Medicare NPI #, 855I and 855r on file (Independent NP Medicare Provider Number/PTAN#)
- Able to commit to work the minimum of 10 hours per week, between the hours of 7 am-6pm Monday through Friday (in 2 or more hours' time block each time). No evenings or weekend work at this time.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience as a Pulmonary Advanced Practitioner or 10+ years experience as a Pulmonary RN (or a combination of)
- Long Term Care, Telehealth experience highly desired