JOB TITLE (#2534): Nurse Practitioner / Cardiology - Bilingual Spanish - Hempstead, NY
At least 2 years of experience in Cardiology
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner to fill an opening with a Medical Office located in Hempstead, New York.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Must have an active NY State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have 2 years of experience in Cardiology
- Must be willing to travel to the boroughs of New York (Mostly in Queens)
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
Benefits of the Nurse Practitioner:
- The salary range for this position is $160,000 to $170,000 / yr
- This is a Full-time position (Monday-Friday)
- Travel Reimbursement $80 per hour.
- 2 weeks paid PTO
- Federal Holidays
- Health Insurance 50% coverage
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner:
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patients' medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing ones.
- Order, administer, and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Administer medicine and other treatments.
- Detect changes in patients' health and modify treatment plans, as needed.
- Consult with healthcare professionals and families.
- Train patients and their families to manage and prevent illness and injury.
Greenlife Healthcare Staffing is a nationwide recruitment agency, matching both new grads and advanced practitioners to hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, multi-specialty groups, and private practices.