UPMC Central PA Express Care Whiteford Road is now seeking a qualified Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our growing team in York PA providing quality care to all patients.
- Provide acute (urgent) care evaluation and treatment to all age groups presenting with injuries and illness.
- Support our staff culture of patient satisfaction and physician efficiency.
- Only 12-14 shifts per month (12 hour shifts: 8 a.m–8 p.m.)
- Scheduling flexibility!
- No call
- Each location is staffed with one physician and one or more PAs
- Graduate of accredited CRNP/PA program
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Competitive salary
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME time
- Professional dues
- Retirement contributions
- Tuition assistance for employees and dependents
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it’s a great place to grow a career and family
- Listed among [Register to View] “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live.” We are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Central Pa
UPMC Central Pa is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.