Cheyenne Women's Clinic
Cheyenne Women's ClinicCheyenne Women's Clinic is dedicated to providing women personalized, comfortable care. We provide a full range of services using the most up-to-date technology. Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States https://www.cwcob.com
Cheyenne Women’s Clinic is dedicated to providing women a lifetime of convenient and comfortable care. We are seeking a compassionate and licensed full-time OB/GYN to join our privately-owned practice in southeastern Wyoming.
About the practice
- Join a team of 5 OB/GYN’s sharing equal call schedule
- Practice has a full spectrum of OB/GYN, in office procedures, outpatient surgery center and hospital OR
- 4-day work week
What you can expect
- Competitive package with full benefits
- Relocation package to our family oriented community
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Must have ability to perform all aspects of patient services in OB/GYN setting.
- New graduates welcome
Cheyenne is an active cultural, political and educational center for the State of Wyoming. It is a wonderful community filled with western character and a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Cheyenne supports a community of approximately 70,000, plus serves and additional 250,000 from surrounding areas.
There are many retail shopping and dining options locally, as well as convenient proximity to Denver and their International Airport.
Cheyenne is a hub of stimulating activity including symphony, ballet, playhouse, museums, concerts, theaters, civic center, festivals and Botanic Gardens. It is home to the Laramie County fair and the infamous Cheyenne Frontier Days. Cheyenne also has terrific access to many year around outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, golf, skiing, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, boating and camping.