Urologist opening in Alabama
Located in Athens, AL
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join hospital.
- There is currently 2 full-time Urologist with Medical Staff privileges.
- 2 physicians would split unattached hospital call, 10 days per month.
- Excellent payer mix with the majority of patients having Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama.
- Excellent salary and benefits package: three year employment contract with a competitive income based upon MGMA
- Year-end incentive bonus for meeting pre-established quality and patient satisfaction goals
- Monthly incentive bonus based upon WRVU model for outpatient visits and inpatient admissions as outlined in final contract
- $3,000 annually for CME, books, periodicals, professional memberships, dues
- 1 week for CME
- Full malpractice insurance including tail coverage after fulfillment of contract
- Employer contribution to 401k after 1 year of employment
- Full comprehensive benefits package consistent with other employed physicians including 25 days ETO (Earn time off).
Athens is located on Interstate 65 just 90 miles south of Nashville, 90 miles north of Birmingham and 20 minutes from Huntsville. We have an excellent public school system and are close to several State Universities. And because were near the space Capital of the south, we live in a high income/high education area. If you like the outdoors, we are also close to recreation areas such as lakes, river, and mountains. Athens has a lovely golf community called Canebrake that offers tennis and swimming as well as golf. This neighborhood is located between the hospital and Huntsville. Here is list of other websites for more information about Athens.