**Urology opening in North Carolina**
Located in Lumberton, NC - Fayetteville 35m; Charlotte 129m
- Join an established practice of 3 Urologists
- Practice features UroLift, Urodynamics, Cystoscopy , etc...
- Newly renovated $15 million dollar OR suite featuring the da VinciÂ® Xi
- New Ambulatory Surgery Center within 5 miles of practice
- Practice hours Mon-Thur 8-5, Fri 8-12; Call 1:4
- Competitive compensation package with base salary, RVU and quality bonus, health/dental/vision insurance, 403b with attractive match, 457b, CME, medical malpractice coverage, paid vacation, relocation, signing bonus and more
- Medical student and resident teaching opportunities available
- Unrestricted MD/DO license in NC or eligible
- BC/BE in Urology
- Must meet criteria for medical staff credentials
North Carolina, a popular inward bound state for young professionals, families and retirees, boasts a top notch quality of life with a low cost of living. From the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks, with four unique seasons, North Carolina is an outdoor wonderland. We are home to the Research Triangle Park and some of the best public and private colleges in the country, yielding a solid job market and economy, college and professional sports, a fabulous food and drink scene, and diverse cultural opportunities. Our southern charm is the cherry on top!
Located in Robeson County, Lumberton, North Carolina is ideally located on I-95 just 20 minutes north of the South Carolina border. Lumberton is one-and-a-half hours from Raleigh and two-and-a-half hours from Charlotte. Popular beach cities, such as Myrtle Beach, are an hour away! The city is full of history, culture and fun. Hike or bike on the Riverwalk near Historic Downtown, canoe down the Lumber River and enjoy the local festivals and downtown events.