Urology opening in Pennsylvania
Located in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join practice.
- Employed position with a large primary care referral base
- Potential 1:4 call
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Monthly Residency Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- CME Allowances
- Excellent benefit package including malpractice insurance & tail coverage
Northeastern Pennsylvania is uniquely positioned in the most convenient location of the entire Northeast Megalopolis. In this region of more than 50 million residents stretching from D.C. to Boston, NEPA sits strategically in the middle. Major cities like New York, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Hartford connect directly to Northeastern Pennsylvania along five interstate highways.The area is only a short drive, two hours, from New York City and Philadelphia and also includes Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport offering easy access to major hubs around the U.S.