Job Summary:Mission Urology, a well-established practice servicing all of Western NC, is seeking a Physician to join their group on Mission Health’s flagship campus in Asheville as well as additional regional facilities/clinics.
- Incoming provider will rotate coverage for Mission Hospital, Blue Ridge/Spruce Pine & McDowell facilities and clinics.
- Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
- Hospital work includes rounding on inpatients and consults
- Clinic responsibilities include seeing new and follow-up patients as well as triaging calls
- Call is shared among 7 other Physicians/APPs
- Employed position with Mission Health/HCA Healthcare
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy & financial
- Paid time off
About Mission Health/Mission Urology:
- Mission Health, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional tertiary and quaternary care center in Western North Carolina and the adjoining region.
- Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region’s only Level II trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and includes the only children’s hospital in Western North Carolina.
- Mission Urology is comprised of 4 physicians and 4 APP’s
- The team is dedicated to bringing state-of-the-art care to patients, including robotic surgery, urologic cancer care, kidney-stone treatment, female incontinence and pelvic surgery.