Family Medicine without OB
Urgent Care Family Medicine
Urgent Care Pediatrics Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Job Summary:Moonlighting opportunity available for Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine Resident physicians to work within our CareNow Urgent Care clinics in Las Vegas, NV.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board eligible
- Has a NV state medical licensure and DEA
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Hourly rate
- Paid medical malpractice
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world class amenities, a low cost of living and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL and WNBA.