Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Family Medicine without OB
Urgent Care Family Medicine
Job Summary:CareNow Urgent Care is seeking a family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physician to work within our clinics in San Antonio, Texas.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified/board eligible
- Has a Texas state medical licensure and DEA
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Hourly rate
- Paid medical malpractice
- Emergent Rate
- Holiday Rate
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.