Orthopedic Surgery - Hand opening in IL
Located in Kankakee, IL
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with Hand Fellowship training to join hospital as second Hand Surgeon.
- The ideal candidate should be fellowship trained, board eligible or board certified and collegial.
- This physician will join four other orthopedic surgeons, two PAs and one nurse practitioner providing high-quality care to our patients and continued growth for the department and organization.
- Hospital-employed with the Medical Group
- Busy practice
- No less than 1:5 call
- Brand new three-story Orthopedic and Spine facility
- Large state-of-the-art OR suites
- Same day walk-in clinic
- On site hand therapy
- Built-in referral group of primary care physicians
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive base salary consistent with MGMA guidelines
- Worked RVU production bonus on top of base pay
- Commencement Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- CME and Professional Association Dues
- Paid Malpractice
- Generous Paid Time Off
Strategically located less than an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals, and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature's splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down the river or drive through the country side - all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars.