**Orthopedic Spine Surgery Opening in Mayfield, KY**
Nashville, TN 145m; Paducah 35m
* Join an established practice.
* Call will be shared among the providers in the group.
* Practice in a family-friendly community, near the lake and in proximity to Paducah and Nashville!
* Sign On Bonus
* Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
* Practice Management Support
* Annual CME
* Student Loan Assistance
Private 107-bed, Joint Commission-accredited facility is the sole provider of acute care in Graves County, drawing patients from eight surrounding counties. From emergent to elective, our facility offers a wide variety of inpatient and outpatient services at the New Beginnings Birthing Center, the Advanced Healing Wound Care Center, and an accredited chest pain center.
Mayfield and Graves County comprise a family-focused community, with a 23-acre soccer complex, public and private pools, community park systems, a library, and a YMCA. Dozens of antique and gift shops offer a treasure trove of wonders; the $35 million Luther F. Carson Center for the Performing Arts draws Broadway productions to the region; and the countys proximity to Paducah offers an abundance of events, festivals, art galleries, museums, shopping, and the citys famous Historic Riverfront.
It's a short 30-minute drive to Barkley Regional Airport in Paducah, Kentucky, and 2-hours to Nashville, Tennessee.