Orthopedic Surgery - Spine opening in Virginia
Located in Lynchburg, VA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon trained in Spine to join practice.
- Joining an established practice
- Active/current state medical license and eligible for a VA Medical License
- 2 Physiatrists, 1 Podiatrist, 2 Sports trained Primary Care physicians, 12 Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical & Occupational therapists, and APPs
- A new 87,000 square foot facility
- MRI and expanded therapy services available
- Electronic medical records and digital imaging systems
- Competitive salary and benefit package!
Lynchburg is a Virginia city east of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Its 1806 Old City Cemetery has an arboretum with antique roses. The nearby Legacy Museum explores African-American history. By the James River, Amazement Square is an interactive children's museum with a climbing tower. The Federal-style home Point of Honor features period furnishings. Southwest is Poplar Forest, Thomas Jeffersons neoclassical retreat.