Orthopedic Surgery (Foot & Ankle) opening in MT
Located in Helena, Montana
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join practice.
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon
- 4 Staff Orthopedic Surgeons
- 7 Staff APPs, new Surgeon will be partnered with an experience APP
- Outpatient Clinic across the street from the Regional Medical Center
- X-Ray access at Clinic site and Advanced Imaging at the Regional Medical Center makes evaluation and treatment convenient for providers and our patients
- Highly competitive salary
- Incentive Bonuses
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Benefits package: 403B (w/, Dental, Disability, Funded CME, Paid Malpractice, Relocation allowance and much more...
Helena is an outdoor mecca. Five lakes, three golf courses, and a ski resort are just outside town. You will not spend much time in your car (the average commute time is under 12 minutes). Still, you have plenty of opportunities to put in the miles by foot or bike with 70+ miles of trails accessible from many places in town, including our historic downtown, our main campus and maybe your own backyard.
If you want to get out of town, we are located between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, and you can make it to either after work on Friday for a weekend get-away. Helena also is home to an airport, with direct flights to multiple western and mid-western destinations. With around 60,000 residents, the Helena-area school system is exceptional, the arts are thriving, and the outdoors are calling.