Rheumatology opening in WI
Located in Eau Claire, WI
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Rheumatologist to join hospital.
- Add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement, emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing.
- Existing interest and expertise is inherent in the areas of Vasculitis, Inflammatory arthritis and Osteoporosis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology (or board eligible).
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients.
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student education.
Eau Claire, with a metro area of 163,000 is home to the 11,000 students at the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. Strong schools, low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living may be expected. With an abundance of outdoor activities, the city also serves as the retail center for west central Wisconsin and the major metro area of Minneapolis/St. Paul is 90 minutes away. Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire is recognized as a Best Hospital in Northwestern Wisconsin and within the top 10 for Hospitals in Wisconsin (U.S. News & World Report, 2019-2020).