**Radiology Opening in Macomb, Illinois**
Full-Time Permanent Placement
Accepts H1b & J1 Visas
Practice and Community Overview:
* We are an independent, sole-community medical provider located in West Central Illinois, which is home of Western Illinois University. Safe, affordable college town with access to three metropolitan areas and two major Midwest cities. Over 40 physicians and advanced practice professionals are on the medical staff, representing 16 medical specialties.
* Stable Radiology group serving the hospital for over 25 years with both hospital and Radiology group desiring to remain independent.
* Lower volume, slower pace, General Radiology practice with priority given to quality versus quantity. Radiologist driven model for overseeing quality and quality standards for the practice. Collegial, cooperative medical staff and supportive hospital administrative team.
* Candidate needs to be board certified or eligible through the American Board of Radiology or American Osteopathic Board of Radiology and proficient in all aspects of radiology, including mammography. Limited interventional procedures, including breast biopsy, breast needle localization, arthograms, abscess drainage, GI exams, and occasional biopsies. Radiology group does not perform complex interventional procedures.
* Future candidate should be willing to locate near Hospital and Radiology group is not seeking off-site service. The Radiology group provides a personal service and consultations to the medical staff. Tele-Radiology coverage provided, after-hours, however candidate should be located within reasonable distance from MDH for very rare emergencies.
* The Radiology group work load is evenly divided, is a family oriented practice, offering 12 weeks of vacation, strong work life balance and solid compensation package.