**Body Imaging Radiology Opening in Abilene, TX**
* Seeking a fellowship-trained MR/Body Imaging Radiologist for a hospital based Radiology practice
* Private Practice Radiology Group
* Partner track opportunity
* Competitive salary
* Paid family health insurance, LTD, life insurance, 401(k) pension/profit sharing
* 100% paid malpractice with tail coverage
* Credentialing support
* Relocation allowance
* Candidate will be required to interpret general Radiology as needed and have proficiency across all modalities.
* Must have a valid Texas medical license.
* DEA and board certified or eligible by either ABR/AOBR required.
* Candidate will take general radiology call.
564 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000. The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family.