Pulmonary Sleep Medicine
Job Summary:Largo Medical Center is seeking a pulmonary critical care physician to join a private practice group building a new Lung program.
- Board certification in pulmonary disease and critical care required
- Lung Transplant experience required
Incentives / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No state income tax
About Largo Medical Center:
- 455-bed statutory teaching hospital serving Pinellas County from three campuses
- Offers a number of specialty services including Breast Institute, Cardiovascular Services with Advanced Heart Failure Care (Left Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Transplant), Kidney and Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary Care (kidney, liver, and gall bladder), Orthopedic/Total Joint Care, Spine, and Neurologic Care, Robotic Surgery, and Wound Care Services with Hyperbaric Medicine
- Graduate Medical Education Department offers 10 residency and fellowship programs which are accredited through ACGME
- The hospital is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine
Largo is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, near the St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay area. Known for its pleasant weather, great quality of life and affordable living, Largo is a great place to work, live and play. With its central location to beautiful beaches and superior parks, Largo is quickly growing and boasts being the fourth largest city in Tampa Bay.