- The pulmonology clinic is housed in the Professional Office building on the Hospital Campus
- The clinic schedule is M-F 8:30-4:30. Endo block time on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Brand new EBUS in 2021
- The clinic currently has one registration clerk, one respiratory tech and a medical assistant in place.
- This clinic is a hospital based clinic. We currently have a hospital based clinic department that handles all of the day to day operations for you. This department would help you set up your clinic, handles billing, handles staff, etc. It is a great service and stress reducer to the physicians so they can truly focus on the patients.
- The call schedule is 8 weekdays and one weekend a month (10 days per month total)
- Current office staff in place
- Will consider VISA candidates
- Current patient base of over 2,000 patients
Medical Center is recognized as one of the premier healthcare facilities of its size in the state of Alabama, serving seven counties with a service area population of 52K+. With cutting-edge technology and approx. 80 physicians on staff, patients are treated in specialties ranging from primary care to radiology, cardiology, oncology and many more. Notable services include: *CT, * in-house PET scanner * MRI * UAB Medicine - Cancer Center* Outpatient rehabilitation facility, including aquatics * Accredited 4-bed sleep center * Wound care & hyperbaric medicine * daVinci Surgical System.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• Quality bonus
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Medical Director stipend
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
Welcome to a charming Southern town surrounded by pristine lakes and lush landscapes. Enjoy a warm climate and a vibrant community with a rich history. Explore an array of recreational activities, including boating, fishing, and hiking. Discover local shops, delicious cuisine, and friendly neighbors. Experience the true essence of Southern hospitality in this idyllic setting.
The community is progressive with a low crime rate, excellent schools, plenty of recreational opportunities, and an affordable cost of living. The lake provides endless recreational opportunities including boating, fishing, camping, golf and much more. With its wildlife and hunting preserves, the city is a sportsman's paradise. Centered in a growing business triangle formed by Atlanta, Birmingham and Montgomery, the city provides the charm of small town life with easy access to metropolitan areas.