**Staff Psychologist Opening in NC**
* Located in ***Fayetteville, NC*** - 65 miles from Raleigh
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Responsible for providing psychological evaluation, intervention and consultation for patients at the Community Mental Health Center of Health System.
* Provides assistance and consultation to other psychotherapists and clinic team members as needed.
* Serves as a clinical resource and provides psychological services to patients and their families who are seeking mental health services.
Job functions include:
* Providing psychological evaluations, interviews patients and their family members as needed to ascertain appropriate psychological services needed.
* Provides psychotherapy with patients, families and groups.
* Also provides psychological counseling services to patients in the Rehabilitation Center.
* Doctorate Degree in Psychology (Preferred) or License Psychological Associate with a minimum of a masters degree, and current license issued by the North Carolina Psychology Board with specialized training and expertise in evidenced-based treatment.
* One to two years experience with psychological assessment and therapy required. Experience in a medical setting preferred.
The health center is located in the thriving and diverse community of Fayetteville, NC which consists of more than 319,000 residents. Fayetteville has received the prestigious All-America City Award three times from the National Civic League and has been recognized for cultural diversity and municipal excellence by the National League of Cities.
Fayetteville is known for its many golf courses with the Home of Golf, aka Pinehurst, located only 30 minutes from the city. Our central location provides easy access to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country to our east and to the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains to our west. In addition to our central location, our mild climate, low cost of living, and patriotic spirit make it an ideal city for rising healthcare professionals and families.