Psychiatry Addiction Medicine
Job Summary:We are seeking an Addiction Psychiatrist -- Substance Use Disorder Medical Director in the busy Northern Virginia area, just outside of Washington, DC.
- Work closely with hospital leadership in expanding the substance use disorder services within our 116-bed behavioral health facility
- Practice a mix of inpatient/outpatient
- Opportunity to engage in other psychiatry services if desired, including ECT
- Board eligible/board certified in Psychiatry
- Fellowship training or certification in Addiction Psychiatry preferred
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Build a successful private practice in the desirable Northern Virginia area or join one of the hospital’s affiliated groups
About Dominion Hospital:
- Dominion Hospital has operated continuously as a mental health hospital for over 40 years. We provide short-term acute care for all ages.
- Dominion is a 116-bed facility located in the heart of Northern Virginia and is 15 minutes from downtown Washington, DC
- We treat a full range of psychiatric conditions including anxiety, depression, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, eating disorders, trauma, dual diagnosis, and other mental health conditions
- Our comprehensive treatment model includes assessment, stabilization, and a variety of treatment modalities such as pharmacology, evidence based psychotherapies, expressive therapies, family therapy, and others.