- First opening is primarily outpatient with an inpatient consultative service seeing various neurologic and orthopedic disorders.
- Interventional Pain opening available as well
- Expanding outpatient opportunities including spasticity management, prosthetics, ABI, and a comprehensive neuroscience center to manage various neuromuscular and neurologic disorders.
- Interest and experience in electrodiagnostic evaluations and ultrasound guided procedures is a plus.
- Full benefits and highly competitive compensation package included.
Located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, this community offers the amenities of the large city in a scenic and affordable location. A rural atmosphere and a lower cost of living mixed with the easy accessibility to Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD make the Eastern Panhandle an ideal place to live. Berkeley County is among the fastest growing counties in the state, and in recent years a steady influx of urban professionals from Washington and Baltimore have contributed to the growth of local telecommuting and high-tech industries.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC224262 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs