**Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Opening in Greenville, NC**
Seeking BE/BC Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to serve as full-time Assistant or Associate Professors. The successful candidate will work in both community-based and university settings and will provide direct clinical care both face-to-face and via telepsychiatry. Care will be provided in community health centers, via consultations with pediatric practices, and juvenile justice teams.
* Established division offering a blend of clinical are, teaching and scholarly activities
* Assist in the teaching and clinical supervision of medical students, residents, and other health professional trainees
* Collaboration with other faculty members in conducting clinical research, with the opportunity to initiate projects if desired
* Function as a university faculty member, performing such duties as appropriate to academic rank and position
* Salary and academic rank (tenure track or fixed term) commensurate with experience and academic background
* Comprehensive benefits including relocation assistance, vacation & sick PTO, CME days & reimbursement, malpractice (with tail), retirement benefits, state health plan health insurance, employer paid dependent health insurance, medical and dental reimbursements, employer paid AD&D, disability, and life insurance
* Additional supplemental insurance benefits options Accident, AD&D, Cancer, Critical Illness, Dental, FSA for Healthcare and Dependent Care Expenses, Life, and Vision
Plans to build a state-of the-art, 144-bed behavioral health facility that will open in the spring of 2025. The new facility will include 24 inpatient beds dedicated to the mental health needs of children and adolescents.
The not-for-profit system is comprised of 13,000 team members, nine hospitals and a physician group that encompasses over 1,100 academic and community providers practicing in over 185 primary and specialty clinics located in more than 110 locations.