**Child Psychiatrist Opening in Erie, PA**
Buffalo, NY 97m; Cleveland, OH 102m; Pittsburgh 128m
Seeking a child psychiatrist to join a well-established comprehensive, community behavioral health outpatient program.
* No call rotation
* Flexible work schedule
* Nursing team manages phone calls and works on behalf of the provider to troubleshoot
* Stable and friendly work environment
* Qualified candidate will join an established practice serving more than 7,900.
* Collaborative and team-oriented work environment with collegiality and nursing support.
* Join a group of two full-time psychiatrists, two additional psychiatrists and six APPs, to provide a continuum of nursing, case management, therapy, addiction services, and crisis intervention services support with the delivery of quality care.
* This job opportunity offers J waiver sponsorship.
* Candidates should possess a strong interest in community mental health and serious mental illness
* Preferably 2-5 years experience in community mental health setting
* Three appointments per hour with flexibility to manage acuity
* Competitive starting base salary
* Retention bonus
* Five annual CME days and stipend
458-bed hospital in Erie, PA, offering a full complement of inpatient and outpatient services, and serves as a regional referral hub and Level II Trauma Center. Supported by over 650 physicians and nearly 4,000 dedicated employees, mission is to serve its patients, communities, and one another in the tradition of quality, health, healing, and education. Health care services are continually recognized by notable accrediting bodies.
Located on beautiful Presque Isle Bay and Lake Erie, Erie County is a short drive from the major metropolitan areas of Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Toronto via Interstates 79, 90 or scenic routes such as Route 5 (The Great Lakes Seaway Trail - An Americas Byway) and Historic Pennsylvania Route 6. It is home to approximately 260,000 residents, making Erie the fifth largest city in Pennsylvania. A true gem of Lake Erie, the City of Erie is Pennsylvanias only Great Lakes Port City and offers a wide range of fun, affordable things to do such as boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing. Proximity to the Allegheny Mountains affords easy access to Alpine and Nordic skiing. Cultural offerings include a symphony orchestra, ballet and dance companies, playhouse theatre groups and the Presque Isle Downs and Casino. Erie is also home to AA baseball and ice hockey teams. For children, Erie offers a planetarium, the Erie Zoo, childrens museum, community parks, an amusement park and indoor and outdoor water parks. Erie has a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools, as well as four local universities. Eries easy to navigate street system allows for little to no traffic headaches, making it effortless to get from point to point. Set your course for our welcoming shores and get ready for a stress-free, relaxing adventure.