Seeking a full time BC/BE Pediatrician to join our well-established outpatient team of 6 Pediatricians and 4 PNP’s.
- Average patient volume: 16-20 per day
- No inpatient call or duties
- Level III NICU/4 bed PICU/10 bed pediatric floor
- Level III Certified Medical Home
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Pediatric Specialists available
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center
- Our entire system connected with our EMR system – Epic
La Crosse is the largest city in western Wisconsin, yet abounding in scenic beauty, is nestled between soaring bluffs to the east and the legendary Mississippi River to the west. The city is a regional technology and medical hub that services a tri-state area, including neighboring Minnesota and Iowa, and is home to three colleges, attracting students and faculty from around the world.
La Crosse consistently receives high rankings in health, well-being, and education. Its diverse attributes are demonstrated by its recent top 15 places to live ranking from Outside Magazine and its listing as a top 50 small place for business and careers by Forbes. Excellent public and private school options situated within welcoming neighborhoods contribute to a fabulous quality of life in La Crosse.