Job Summary:We are seeking an additional pediatrician to join an established, busy pediatric practice in Martinsville, Virginia.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in pediatrics
- Join a busy, private practice
- Outpatient only
- See 18-20+ patients/day
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits including health and dental insurance
- PCC EMR
- Opportunity to build a busy practice
- LewisGale Medical Center is a fully accredited, 506-bed, acute care facility
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers
- We partner with hundreds of physicians – both independent and employed – who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all. Our scenic beauty offers the opportunity to balance work with recreation, whether it is enjoying the local arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation’s 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally-recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract forward thinking businesses to our talent-rich and business friendly environment. Conveniently located, we are within a few hours drive to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC, and Richmond, VA. Enjoy a comfortable climate, with the best of all four seasons.