Job Summary:Valley Regional Medical Center is looking to recruit an ENT physician for a large and growing private ENT practice based in the South Texas community of Brownsville.
- The practice prefers a general ENT, and will consider an experienced ENT, or a new grad ENT.
- Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required.
- The new recruit must be able to obtain a Texas medical license and be in good standing.
- Valley Regional Medical Center will provide a welcome wagon package to the new recruit - assisting with relocation and marketing, as well as practice start up support.
- Practice will offer a negotiable partnership track.
- Contract will be set up as eat what you kill - the practice can also look to provide a salary support model.
- The practice has 4 total offices throughout South Texas.
- Physician placement would be to Brownsville, Texas.
- Practice is made up of 6 total doctors, 3 APP's, and several employed staff members.
- Practice is booked out and has a 6 week/2 month waiting list.
About Valley Regional Medical Center:
The 214-bed licensed Valley Regional Medical Center is a $60 million state-of-the-art acute care hospital. Valley Regional Medical Center accommodates patients with the latest technology and care delivered in a pleasing, hotel-like environment. The hospital serves a catchment area of 500,000+ and since there is no tertiary care center, VRMC sees a variety of interesting cases.
Valley Regional Medical Center is a Level III Trauma Center and offers many sophisticated services such as emergency care, stroke certified center, neonatal intensive care, neurosurgery, cardiac surgery and orthopaedic surgery.
The Women’s Pavilion specializes in obstetrics and neonatology and offers labor and delivery suites, cheerful, homelike birthing rooms and newborn nurseries, a 10-bed NICU and a transport team available 24-hours/day.