You’ll love the Southwest. Why not love your career, too?
Want to join an exceptional organization? If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a positive, healthy, work environment, we want to talk to you. We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for Northern Arizona Healthcare as we expand our services.
Northern Arizona Healthcare’s Orthopedic and Spine Institute includes a comprehensive team of experts in the following Specialty Centers at our Flagstaff clinics:
- Arthritis & Fracture Center
- Foot & Ankle Center
- Hand Center
- Spine & Pain Center
- Sports Medicine Center
- Ortho NOW walk-in clinic
- Mako Robotics
Our team of more than 200 of the highest quality providers who had their choice of healthcare organizations, chose Northern Arizona Healthcare Medical Group.
- Patient-centered, physician led, team-based and collaborative work environment.
- Work-life balance is a priority with generous PTO.
- Financially stable, growing organization.
- 299 bed, Level 1 trauma hospital, Cardiovascular and Orthopedic & Spine Institutes, Rehab and Cancer Centers.
- Scribe Support Available.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits.
- Residency Stipend
- Sign on bonuses
- Relocation bonuses
- Malpractice Coverage plus tail.
- Guaranteed Base salary up to $700,000 plus Incentives.
- Loan Repayment Programs.
- Low physician turnover and High patient satisfaction.
- Pathway to Leadership and Medical Director positions.
Live the Good Life:
In our Northern Arizona communities, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It is all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods and no traffic jams. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross-country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, and fine dining. You will also find it ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity. In addition, wherever you live and work you are well-positioned for weekend getaways in the vibrant cities of Phoenix and Las Vegas.
If you want to join an organization at a time of growth, transformation, and innovation, centered on providing high quality, cost-effective, and convenient care for our patients, we want to talk to you!You’ll come for the View and stay for the Vision!