- The ideal candidate should have a mix of interests with a solid comprehensive focus to join our team based department.
- Shared call with other board certified Ophthalmologists on staff.
- Join a full-service ophthalmology department.
- Along with comprehensive ophthalmologists, we have subspecialists including cornea, glaucoma, retina, pediatrics and oculoplastics.
- We ensure state-of-the-art eye care to the citizens of southwest Wisconsin, southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa.
- In addition to our eleven ophthalmologists, our professional eye care team includes optometrists, certified ophthalmic and optometric technicians, contact lens specialists, low vision personnel, and on-site opticians.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including moving expenses, student loan repayment, and generous retirement plan.
This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin. La Crosse offers a family-friendly environment with excellent public and private schools and abundant recreational opportunities, from water sports, to hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, and more. The region boasts an excellent variety of dining options and a rich cultural scene for lovers of art, music, and theater.