Seeking BE/BC Ophthalmologist to join Hospital an hour west of Omaha, NE. Physicians who appreciate a charming, mid-size community and value work-life balance can find professional and financial benefits at this Hospital.
This dynamic group is committed to providing outstanding patient care with an appropriate balance between work and family. Ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice. First year salary guarantee.
Group offers a professional team that includes one Doctor of Medicine, and five Doctors of Optometry – each with specialties involving the latest techniques in cataract surgery, refractive surgery, prescription lenses and contacts, cataract, and ocular disease treatments, and more.
- Uses Modernizing Medicine EMR with the most advanced iPad chart input and image management system.
- State-of-the-art technology including LenSx Femtosecond Laser with ORA System in implanting the most advanced intraocular lenses including Toric and multifocal lenses. PRK/LASIK refractive surgery utilizes WaveScan WaveFront System, Intralase iFS Advanced Femtosecond laser, and Star S4 IR Excimer Laser. Minimally invasive glaucoma surgeries such as iStent, Kahook dual blade, and Xen implant, as well as SLT. Practice also preforms many AMD and diabetic related injections utilizing all the available drugs including Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, and Beovu.
The practice serves many counties in Northeast Nebraska across six office locations. Outside of operating out of an adjacent Surgery Center, surgeons also provide surgical services throughout the year in Albion, Neligh, and Norfolk, meaning that patient care is always available close to home. High quality care paired with convenience is achieved by two consulting Ophthalmologists that regularly see patients in the main office.
Excellent benefit package includes:
- Health insurance
- Sick time
- Paid vacation
- Paid CEU
- Paid holidays
- Liability coverage
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-on Bonus & relocations Assistance
- Rural area where MD can make a big impact
- Physician are valued
- Cost of living is good
- State-licensed Child Care Center on Campus
- Financially Sound Hospital System with tenured staff
The area is in the heart of the Midwest. It sits at the confluence of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting and fishing opportunities, as well as beautiful sunrises and sunsets. It has a population of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities. The city offers a fair tax structure, outstanding public and private schools and a variety of recreation and entertainment options. It has clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. The area is 80 miles away from Nebraska’s largest communities, Omaha and Lincoln, which means the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), are just a short drive away.