**Radiation Oncology Site Director Opening in Exeter, NH**
Concord 44m, Boston 50m
The Department of Radiation Oncology is seeking a faculty member to join a vibrant practice at our community cancer center in Exeter, New Hampshire.
* Full-time, Employed
* The successful candidate will be the Site Director of the radiation oncology program.
* The cancer center has equipment currently capable of IMRT, SRS, SRT, and SBRT; a brand-new Varian Edge accelerator is installed and being commissioned.
* There is excellent dosimetry and physics support.
* There are outstanding medical and surgical oncology programs
* Weekly chart rounds will be conducted jointly with other radiation oncologists.
* You will be part of a very strong and innovative academic faculty group that provides comprehensive radiation therapy services including CyberKnife SRT, HDR and LDR brachytherapy, total body irradiation, and radioablation of cardiac arrhythmogenic foci.
* You will work in a very collegial and supportive environment.
* Massachusetts Medical License
* New Hampshire Medical License
* Board Certification in Radiation Oncology/eligibility within one year of employment
* Individual Federal DEA
Hospital is a 100- bed community hospital located in Exeter, NH. Exeter is a lovely and vibrant seacoast community less than an hour north of Boston. Exeter boasts strong schools, thriving arts, culture, and restaurants, and access to many outdoor activities.