Ob/Gyn opening in Georgia
Located in Waycross, GA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking an OBGYN for an employed practice in Waycross, GA. This OBGYN group prIdes itself on its collegial environment and high-quality patient care.
- Employed group joining 1 OBGYN and 1 Midwife who sees patients independently in clinic - both OB and GYN patients.
- Call is shared amongst the provIders in the group
- Call up to 10 call days per month
- Strong referral base
- OBGYN must have completed a US accredited OBGYN resIdency
- OBGYN must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- 500+ Deliveries a year
- Up to 25+ patients per day once you build your practice.
Group which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on Bonus
Enjoy southern hospitality at its finest! Waycross, GA is located in Southern GA and is about an hour and half drive to Jacksonville, FL and a 2 hour drive to Savannah, GA. Located here is the North entrance to the Okefenokee Swamp (a 450,000 acre National Wildlife Refuge) with an ecosystem found nowhere else in the world! This city offers affordable housing options and a low cost of living, great weather / climate, diverse cultures, outstanding schools -- both private and public as well as multiple colleges in the area.