Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:OB/GYN Physicians needed for a new hospital employed practice located in Northern Virginia, near Washington, D.C.
- Board certified / board eligible
- 2 plus years of experience
- Dedicated to furthering our reputation for excellent medical and surgical care of our patients
- Robotic experience preferred
- Hospital employment offering competitive compensation and full benefits package
- 401K with company contribution
- CME allowance and days off
- Health/life/dental insurance
- Paid malpractice
About Reston Hospital Center:
- A full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties since 1986
- Reston Hospital Center is home to the most comprehensive robotic surgery program in the Mid-Atlantic region, offering a full range of medical services and 24-hour emergency care including pediatrics and Level II Trauma
- The hospital specializes in maternal/child health, inpatient and outpatient surgical services, urological services including lithotripsy, cancer care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs, and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities
Reston is located in Fairfax County, Virginia and is part of the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Reston was ranked as the Best Place to Live in Virginia by Money Magazine for its expanse of parks, lakes, golf courses, and walking paths, as well as the numerous shopping and dining options in Reston Town Center.