Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:A dynamic, progressive practice located in Las Vegas, Nevada is looking for an OBGYN to join our team of 5 experienced physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
- Board certified or board eligible in OBGYN
- In-office ultrasounds, procedures, NST, and lab testing
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation
About Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center:
- Located in the southwest and consistently rated for the high patient and physician satisfaction, the 265-bed facility is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center, and is certified by The Joint Commission for three orthopedic certifications including; Hip and Knee Replacement Program and Hip Fracture Program.
- Full-service ER Department including a separate 24/7 Free-Standing ER facility, ER at The Lakes
- Surgical services department offering robotic and minimally invasive procedures for orthopedics and spine, general surgery, gynecology, and gastroenterology
- Comprehensive orthopedic services including a specialized unit for inpatient care
- Behavioral health services including an 80-bed facility, The Pavilion offering inpatient and outpatient services
- Women’s Services including high-risk OB and a newly remodeled unit.
- Full-service oncology unit with chemo certified nurse
Las Vegas, Nevada is located in Southern Nevada with mild winters and warm summers, Las Vegas offers world-class amenities, a low cost of living, and no state income tax. With a population of more than 2.6 million, Las Vegas is not only known as the gaming and entertainment capital of the world but is also is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with access to many national and state parks in the area and within close distance. The community is now home to three professional sports teams in the NFL, NHL, and WNBA.