Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a BE/BC Neurologist.
- Hospital-employed position
- 90% outpatient practice with 10% inpatient focus
- Tele-Neurology service already in place
- Shared call
- Based in medical office building on Bentonville hospital campus
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
About the community:
- The Northwest Arkansas metro area has a population of over 500,000. We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. and Tyson Foods, Inc. Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
- We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
- Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek.