- Provide leadership and direction to healthcare professionals in the care of geriatric patients.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to geriatric care.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement comprehensive care plans for geriatric patients.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of care provided to geriatric patients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other healthcare providers and community organizations to ensure the delivery of high-quality geriatric care.
- Provide clinical oversight and guidance to healthcare professionals caring for geriatric patients.
- Educate healthcare professionals on the unique medical and social needs of geriatric patients
- Medical degree (MD or DO) and board certification in IM/FM/ Geriatric medicine
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with clinical research and/or quality improvement initiatives is preferred.