Cross Country Locums has a Hospitalist position available in Minnesota with an ASAP start and listed below are some job details.
- Open Dates: Start ASAP
- Desired Schedule: 8a-8p or 8p-8a. Primary need is for day coverage, however they will consider a nocturnist.
- Reason for Coverage: Current model is 3 days shift Hospitalists, 1 night shift Hospitalist. Due to Covid-related acuity and volume increases, They have added 2 additional day rounders (so 5 total).
- Worksite Setting: Inpatient unit
Scope of Work:
- Hospitalists will cover ICU & Med/Surg
- Vent management required
- The practice is fully staffed with 7.5 hospitalists
- Average inpatient practice volume per day: Med Surg-71 / ICU-10. Average daily census on unit: 50-60
- Internal Medicine or Hospitalist Residency
- MN license or IMLC with LOQ in hand. ACLS required