Join the SSM Health Team and Fulfill Your Calling!
Position Specific Information
FT 40 hours Day Shift - Mon - Fri (No weekends - No Holidays) Rotate Day hours 7:30am to 6pm (Day time hours varies)
Specifics requirements for this role: 2-Years master's degree through an accredited school - Pathologist Assistant
At SSM Health, we bring together and cultivate exceptional people. When our employees thrive, so does our healing Mission.
We are committed to creating a partnership with employees. We ask our employees to actively engage and participate in decisions that impact their work. We celebrate together and recognize those people who help us deliver an exceptional experience.
SSM Health offers competitive pay, and we always take into account your relevant work experience.
Benefits are offered for full-time and part-time positions!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Income based medical insurance premium discounts.
- HSA/FSA options
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- 403b/401k retirement plans
- Daily Pay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Employee Relief Fund to help with life's unexpected financial emergencies.
- Commitment to caring through philanthropy, volunteer opportunities, and PTO donation program.
Please fill out your application today.
At SSM Health, you can expect a work environment where:
- Employees feel valued, respected, and free to express themselves.
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and talents toward a greater purpose.
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while management is supportive.