Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Ogden Regional Medical Center is expanding its busy hospitalist group and seeking qualified Internists to join an existing group of physicians in northern Utah.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Utah
- Competitive base salary with quality bonuses
- Excellent benefit package
- Flexible scheduling
About Odgen Regional Medical Center:
- As a cornerstone of our thriving community in Weber County, Ogden Regional Medical Center offers invaluable expertise gained from more than 60 years of delivering exceptional patient care
- Our hospital is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare with 239+ beds and 300+ medical physicians
- Odgen Regional Medical Center has a Level II Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons as well as a Certified Stroke Center verified by The Joint Commission.
Ogden, Utah is anything but your typical mountain town. Our three world-class ski resorts, located just 20 minutes from downtown Ogden, enjoy 450 inches of powdery snow each winter and offer abundant summer recreation and programming. History buffs can explore museums celebrating everything from our significant railroad history to Ogden-native, John M. Browning’s earliest firearm designs. Families can expand young minds with interactive experiences with dinosaurs, military aircraft, nature, history, and more.