Hematology Oncology in a Southern University Town!
Seeking a BC/BE Hematologist-Oncologist to join our very busy, established practice!
- Very busy main Cancer Treatment Center with outlying Hem/Onc clinics within the region we serve
- A large Primary Care base provides a huge referral source
- Current team consists of 4 Hematology Oncology physicians and 6 Mid-levels
- Nationally competitive compensation with incentive plan (MGMA Plus!)
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 80,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 14,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!