Seeking a full time BC/BE Hematologist Oncologist to join team near Nashua, NH.
- Outpatient evaluation and management of oncologic and hematologic diagnosis
- Supervision of chemotherapy infusion suite
- Inpatient consultation of oncology/hematology admissions
- Participate in on-site tumor board and community education outreach
- Genetic risk assessment, pain management and lymphedema management are available to patients.
- Nutritional support, exercise physiology, alternative therapies and support groups are also offered.
- A patient-centered, multidisciplinary approach is the foundation for cancer services
Medical Center is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly 200 medical staff members with its ideal geographic location - central to the seacoast, the White Mountains and the Boston area.
Our community is in the heart of New England and provides a wonderful quality of life with close proximity to Boston, the Seacoast, and the White Mountains of New Hampshire. The area includes top-notch educational institutions – both public and private – along with no sales or state income tax. An abundance of cultural and recreational activities makes New Hampshire a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC223689 and email address to [Register to View] .