Job Summary:Ogden Regional Medical Center is seeking a gynecologic oncologist to expand women’s services in Ogden, UT.
- Board certified or board eligible in gynecologic oncology
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Join a robust team of Women's Health providers including ob/gyns and minimally invasive gynecologic surgeons.
- Collaborative cancer services including hematology oncology and radiation oncology.
- Excellent access to minimally invasive and robotic surgery equipment.
- Opportunity to shape and develop a more robust gynecologic oncology service for patients in the region.
- Join an established, respected multi-specialty group that contains a variety of specialties including ob/gyn, MIGS, hematology oncology, and general/trauma surgery.
- Production-based compensation package
- Generous benefits package
About Ogden Regional Medical Center:
- A 239-bed facility, Ogden Regional serves as the tertiary care center in Northern Utah
- Level II trauma center
- Atrial Fibrillation, Chest Pain and Heart Failure accreditations
- Robust medical staff including trauma surgery, intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiology, orthopaedic surgery, urology, infectious disease, and many other specialties
Ogden is one of the country’s greatest jewels. Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, Ogden offers unmatched access to a variety of outdoor recreation activities including hiking, mountain biking/cycling, water sports, fishing, and world-class skiing and snowboarding. Ogden has a charming downtown district that is home to delicious restaurants and quaint shops. With close access to an International airport, traveling from Ogden is quick and convenient. Enjoy living in a terrific location while building a successful practice.