Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:TriStar Skyline Medical Center is seeking an enthusiastic Family Medicine physician to join an established outpatient practice in Madison, TN.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible by the ABMS or AOA in family medicine
- TN licensure or ability to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Interest in providing primary care in an outpatient setting
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Established primary care practice, outpatient only
- Join 2 family medicine physicians, 1 APP
- New office space in medical office building
- Practice call only, 1:4
- Full Time, Schedule M-F clinic
- Busy practice with growing community need
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
- 286-bed hospital
- Dedicated 17-bed neuro ICU, 34-beds stroke; 4-bed EMU
- EEG and EMG on site
- Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level I Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 3,700 ED visits per month.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).