Trousdale Medical Center, is recruiting a Family Medicine with OB physician to join an established primary care practice in Hartsville, TN.
- The clinic, located near the hospital, is open M – F, 8am – 5pm
- Outpatient only
- Incoming physician will see all ages and provide OB care to the growing community
- Clinic call is shared with the other primary care providers and is by phone only (answering service takes first call)
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
HighPoint Health System-Trousdale Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital, is in Hartsville, Tennessee. It is part of the HighPoint Health System comprised of two 100+ bed hospitals and another critical access hospital, all in north-eastern Tennessee. Trousdale Medical Center provides crucial services to its community, both inpatient and outpatient, as well as specialty clinics to provide access to non-critical healthcare.
Community and Lifestyle:
Free of the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life, Hartsville sits roughly an hour northeast of Nashville, TN on the Cumberland River. Recreational opportunities are both water and land based between the river and abundance of forest. Live your best life with access to fresh air and the amenities of Nashville just a drive away.