Perm - Physician - Endocrinologist
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Permanent/Full-Time
Work Environment Clinic/Private Practice
Location Greeley, Colorado, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 3/22/23
VHS is looking for an Endocrinologist to join a Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic in Greeley, CO!
- Option to work a 4-5 day work schedule.
- Join a well-trained and diverse group of dedicated Endocrinologists.
- Join a physician-led practice with an emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Colorado State University.
- Comprehensive benefits package, retirement plans, and relocation available
- Enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails, and close proximity to Denver, CO
- Full time, 4-5 work week, 36 patient contact hours per week. Willing to accept part time or full time.
- Call is more frequent, 1:7 on weekends and every 7th day. Hospital and clinic call.
- 15-20 Patients per day
- Setting: Outpatient
- Required Procedures: Adrenalectomy, parathyroidectomy, thyroidectomy, and total pancreatectomy,
- Required Treatments: Diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism,
- EMR: EPIC
- Will accept new grads
- Will not accept visa candidates
- Credentialing timeframe: 90-120 days
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible (0-4 year of completion of residency) Endocrinology (American Boarded only) - Required
- Residency and Fellowship in USA - Required
- Active CO license - Highly Preferred
- Covid vaccine - Required, note at time of name clear
- Board Certified
- Board Eligible
- STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS