Job Summary:Recruiting for emergency physicians to join Parkland Medical Center’s new freestanding emergency room in Plaistow, New Hampshire.
- Must have completed an emergency residency program.
- New Hampshire licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package with malpractice coverage
- Be part of a supportive and energetic team
- State-of-the-art ER – staffed by BC or BE Emergency Room Physicians and nurses
- 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
- 10 private treatment rooms, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Dedicated pediatric bay
- Advanced imaging for diagnostics and testing, including CT scan, X-ray, and ultrasound imaging
- Onsite laboratory testing
- Fully integrated department of Parkland Medical Center
Currently, the closest ER to Plaistow is almost 15 minutes away and in an emergency, every minute counts. Plaistow ER will improve access to 24/7 life-saving care closer to home for Plaistow residents and surrounding communities. Parkland Medical Center’s new nearly 10,000 square-foot Plaistow ER will be located in the heart of Plaistow at 26 Plaistow Road, Route 125, Plaistow, NY – close to the Pentucket Shopping Center and accessible via Route 125.