Job Summary:TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is seeking an emergency medicine physician to join their team in Nashville, Tennessee.
- ACGME emergency medicine residency training
- Board eligible/certified in emergency medicine
- Join Envision physician services group
- 43 hours of physician coverage
- 40 hours of APP coverage
- Leadership opportunity optional
About TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center:
- 126-bed facility with a dedicated nine-bed emergency department
- Partnered with Envision for staffing and management services
- JCOH Top Performer on Quality Measures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center
- 300+ board certified physicians in over 20 specialties
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).