Oklahoma Heart Institute is hiring a full-time Interventional Cardiologist to join our clinical team in beautiful Grove, OK. The ideal candidate can be a new grad or an established cardiologist. Must have good communication skills and be focused on quality patient care. Be part of a welcoming, upbeat, and casual yet professional clinic team that is tenured and consistently receives positive patient reviews. The schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, cath lab at Integris Grove Hospital 1.5 days a week and OHI Grove Clinic 3.5 days a week. OHI provides volume support on a weekly basis to assist with volume and best serve patients.
About this Interventional Cardiologist Job Opening:
- Full-Time Employment
- Multi-Specialty Group
- Join a team of 2 physicians (1 Inv Cardiologist, 1 Electrophysiologist), 2 Nurse Practitioners, and Support Staff
- Clinic On-Site Testing Rooms and Ultrasound Rooms available
- Hospital Cath Lab with new equipment available
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (including dedicated admin time)
- Daily Patient Load: 50 amongst 3 providers (interventional only)
- Call Schedule: Mon-Fri Clinic Hours only (no nights or weekends)
- Optional teaching responsibilities available
- APP Support
- EMR: Epic
Physician Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- OHI Mentorship Program available
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
A part of Hillcrest HealthCare System, Oklahoma Heart Institute (OHI) is the region’s largest and most advanced hospital dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of heart disease.
Located on the campus of Hillcrest Medical Center, OHI combines the expertise of nationally recognized cardiovascular physicians with the region’s most advanced technology and personalized patient care. From groundbreaking research and first-time procedures to exceptional quality outcomes, Oklahoma Heart Institute has earned a reputation as one of the finest tertiary cardiovascular care programs in the country.
About Our Communities:
Grove is a charming lake community about 1 hour away from Tulsa, Oklahoma. With highly rated public schools and tons of community activities weekly, Grove offers an ideal community to settle in and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle. The community offers several outdoor activities and incredible unique eateries, including yacht clubs for dining and organized recreation.
Located in northeastern Oklahoma, Tulsa is Oklahoma's second-largest city, beautifully situated on the Arkansas River. Home to the University of Tulsa and a population of more than 404,000, residents enjoy a thriving outdoor recreation hub, coupled with a safe metropolitan experience featuring fun eateries in addition to amazing arts and cultural offerings.
122 mi NE of Oklahoma City