Job Summary:Interventional Cardiologist needed for employed practice located on hospital campus in Draper, UT.
- Board certified or board eligible in Interventional Cardiology
- Eligible for licensure in UT
- Interventional and General Cardiology work available
- Assist in development of new Cath Lab services
- Join existing group
- Competitive starting salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME Allowance
- 401k with generous match
- Malpractice coverage
- 61 bed hospital serving the needs of patients in South Salt Lake County
- Culture of compassion built around the mission of "above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life."
- New state-of-the-art Cath Lab
- Recent investment and expansion at facility
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Collaborative medical staff including hospitalist, intensivists, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyns, primary care and many other outstanding specialists
Draper is a vibrant, growing community that is home to economic expansion and a focus on quality of life. Nestled in the southeast portion of the Salt Lake Valley, Draper is bordered by the Wasatch mountain range and Traverse range. It is a community full of beauty conveniently located just a short drive from downtown Salt Lake and the renowned Utah ski resorts. As home to an outstanding school system, the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and a variety of real estate options, Draper is the ideal place to live and work.